Pairing Time Out Resolution

Hello Forum! Anyone having issues with pairing time outs, please try this solution listed below. This was shared by an awesome community member and I thought it deserved its own thread.

From the community member:
“I fixed it by doing the following.
My wireless router was actively blocking the cameras IP address.
I found this by watching which IP address was being assigned to the camera after it connected to the wifi. then went into my security settings for the router and saw it had a red X on it. I then added the IP address to the “Good” list and went through the setup again. worked right away.
If you are getting it to connect to the wifi then its highly likely that the router is blocking the IP address for the camera.
hope this helps”

Thanks for the suggestion! Please give this a try if you’re having pairing time out issues.

Hello! I have tried everything, I am also having this problem with my camera. I set the camera up about a week ago and everything was running smoothly. I woke up one morning to it not being connected anymore on the app. Now every time I try to pair it just says pairing time out. I connected the support email, but haven’t heard anything back!

Have you received a ticket number from our support team? Or did you email support@kamivision.com?

Yes, I have been in contact with support@kamivison.com! 564060 is my ticket number!

Hello @krap13 I see our CS team responded to your ticket. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Categories