YI Home 1080p Camera Firmware Update Notice

Thanks for the reply. I tried to contact the customer support but I have not received any answer (I contacted it two weeks ago and followed up few times and it has never replied).

I have two issue, several times I have received the message that the server is not reachable (connections was working very well) and the cloud stopped working after two days (also there I tried to contact customer support and I have not received any reply, despite I have paid one year subscription).

Do you think this issue could be related to the old firmware?

Hey @matteo.posterli Can you provide the ticket number given when you contacted our support team?

Since the Yi Home App latest update I no longer can scroll back through my motion detection triggers on my YI HOME CAMERA 1080p cameras!

It was always available and marked red in the time bar

I need this feature. All cameras running latest firmware with latest app on android.

Everything was working before the app updated on Android.

Can someone please help me? Thanks!

Screenshot_20210107-082017_YI Home|690x313

1 Like

Hello Steven,
the ticket number is 498621, can you support?

thanks

Matteo

YI 1080P stuck on “New firmware is downloading” when updating in Android app. Have tried placing 8.2.0.0A_202012041528home_y20gam on sdcard and manual upload per directions on this site…but it does not appear to do anything. The Yi app states the camera is still using version 2.1.0.0E_201809191630. App states new version available. Try updating again and back to the “New firmware is downloading” notice for over 2 hours. Tried to update 2 brand new cameras right out of the box and still no luck.

The cameras are connected and show video in app and in Windows 10 PC.

Please help.

The feature isn’t removed. I have just checked mine and asked a couple of others to check and the feature is working fine. As are the cameras in their entirety.

Did you try to format the SD in just one of the cameras and see if that solves anything? Could you try downloading Kami Home and seeing if the issue continues? kami Home is also compatible and takes the same account credentials.

I use ios primarily but have Android devices and the functionality is working on them all with the latest version of software.

Alternatively you could try contacting support through their email address.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for your help. I reset the cameras just now. Reinstalled them on my WiFi, formatted the cards as well and you are right. The feature is there now. No idea why it wasn’t showing all of a sudden. I’m glad I got it sorted but thank you very much for your help.

2 Likes

Glad to hear it was sorted. I would recommend giving your SD card a format every 4-6 weeks just make sure you have archived any required footage.

Good advice to anyone else who may have issues. Reset the cameras ‘back to new’ set up again on your network and format the SD card if using one.

2 Likes

Way to go community! Thank you all for participating :slight_smile: Makes me smile

Hi guys,
I have 2 YI Home 1080p AI+, one is working perfectly, but the other is locked, have a orange light fixed and is not possible do anything.

I try update manual firmware, but not successfully.

i try press the reset button and not change the state.

Hey @Wh17 Thank you for joining the community! We are glad to have you!

Have you contacted our technical support team at support@yitechnology.com?

Hey @Steven_Kami, thanks

I try contact support and i have a ticket, but not have a solution for my câmera.

Hey @Wh17 I will send you a private message to grab a little more information from you.

Can someone help me with my problem with Yi home 1080p ? When i connect my camera to app, works fine max 2 minutes and show information camera offline 01/01/1970 01:05, always this same information.

I try reboot somany times, but this dont help at all. Can someone help me with this problem ? Of course, i try change country, dont help

Hey @kouzy Welcome to the community! Thanks for joining. This is a place to learn & share but mostly, expand your knowledge and have some fun.

The best thing would be to contact our customer support at yi@technology.com

Our stellar support team will help resolve this issue.

I was having issues but it’s good now

Hey @Dazed85! Welcome to the community. Glad you have joined. If there are any helpful tips you can share, please do! :slight_smile:

I have 5 cameras that have the firmware version 2.1.0.OE_201809191830 ; is that the latest version and if not what are the benefits of the upgrade ? (could be 191630 pretty small)

Would help if you advised what the brand and model of your cameras are. Thanks

Yi Home 1080P - the first high def issue

Categories