Paid for subscription but account not active

This has also happened to me and I’ve deleted the app and reinstalled also turned off the cameras and nothing has helped…

Hi @Goggles_burn we have two apps the Yi Home & Kami Home app. Are you using the Yi or Kami app?

Yes I’ve actually used both because I wasn’t sure if I had the most updated app. And it still didn’t work it still says that I have to buy a subscription yet my subscription just renewed yesterday so it’s purchased

same here mate I cannot get the benefits of premium membership

@Patrico @Goggles_burn I am sorry for any issues you have been having with our cloud subscriptions not linking correctly. I am going to send you both a message so we can gather some info to get this fixed. Thanks for your patience and for reaching out to the community.

Hey @Patrico. may I know the model of your camera that you are trying to link with your Cloud subscription?

I also purchased a Cloud plan. It shows under my plans but it’s not recording more than 6 seconds, and not going into the Cloud. It worked the day I bought the plan, but isn’t working now. I’m not sure if the intentions of this company. It bothers me that there is no phone support. I’m going to call my CC company and have them reverse the charge if they don’t fix this immediately. How annoying!

Hey @Valmarsiano That is incredibly frustrating. I am so sorry that this an issue for you. Have you contacted our customer support? Please email support@yitechnology.com and please send me your ticket number and I will follow-up with our support staff.

Hello,

I’ve the same problem
I pay for €16,99/month for 5 camera and i’ve many problems !

1/ I’ve a message : expired subscription :smirk:
2/ I can’t use the split screen feature to see 4 cameras at the same time (I have a lock and I have to subscribe)
3/ I can’t use the cloud service to record videos

I tried on your 2 applications (Kami and Yi Home)

FYI: It was working fine until yesterday morning so don’t come asking me if I’m logged in with the right account, the answer is yes!
It’s clearly a problem of rights activation from your side

Thanks for your help

Hello @Militace I am so sorry to hear you’re having troubles with your cloud subscription. You do not have to pay again.

Have you contacted our support team www.kamihome.com/contact? If you have, please send me your ticket number provided by our support team so I can follow up. If not, can you open a ticket with our support team and send me your ticket number?

Many thanks for your patience and understanding. We look forward to your response.

Hello @Steven_Kami
Yes i’ve sent an email to support@yitechnology.zendesk.com yesterday
Request 541587

Thanks

1 Like

@Militace I see our customer support team responded today. At your earliest convenience, please respond.

We deeply apologize for any inconvenience. If you need anything else along the way, just let me know and I will jump in again.

I am also having the exact problem. I paid $107 for my 2022 year but it’s been a month and I still haven’t received help. My iOS shows proof of purchase on 12-16-21and receipt but the app won’t display my plan and instructs me to buy a new one. I’m growing impatient and would really appreciate help.

Hello

Could you log into https://cloud.yitechnology.com/#/login with the same credentials you use in the application (remembering to select the correct country) and advise or screenshot what you see.

When you activate your cloud subscription you then have to associate the cameras to it.

If you have done both of these contact customer services via the link shown in this thread.

I already stated that my plan is not showing up but my $107 was taken.

I need my plan to show up on my app in the next couple hours. It’s been over a month and I’m done waiting. My shop having no security for this long is unacceptable. I know it isn’t your fault specifically, I’m just beginning to get frustrated with my experience. Last year I had no problem and this year is a nightmare.

I would also like to make sure I receive the doorbell special going on considering I met all requirements of my subscription purchase and just been waiting the last 5 weeks for YI/KAMI.

@Steven_Kami Hi Steven can you help further with please?

Thanks

1 Like

@Ageeyay these are different promotions. The cloud bundle you referenced was on the site when you purchased your cloud plan. I’d be happy to supply you with a coupon code to purchase a doorbell if you’d like.

In regards to your cloud subscription…

I strongly recommend, going to cloud.yitechnology.com, login with your app credentials, select orders, then Manage Plan. Make sure all your cameras are selected to sync with your cloud account. Close your app and check again.

Do you have a ticket number from our support team so I can grab some info to look deeper?

1 Like

I have the same problem now for 10 days, plan purchased in June, was working fine until I bought a new phone 10 days ago, says I don’t have a plan and would I like to buy one.
Sent several emails and had replies one or two days later saying uninstall, re-install, reset etc…nothing, only the 6 second clips, they have until Friday to sort before I look at alternatives before I go away next week. Must say until then it was working fine with no problems, frustrating now…

Categories