Paid for subscription but account not active

@Militace I see our customer support team responded today. At your earliest convenience, please respond.

We deeply apologize for any inconvenience. If you need anything else along the way, just let me know and I will jump in again.

I am also having the exact problem. I paid $107 for my 2022 year but it’s been a month and I still haven’t received help. My iOS shows proof of purchase on 12-16-21and receipt but the app won’t display my plan and instructs me to buy a new one. I’m growing impatient and would really appreciate help.

Hello

Could you log into https://cloud.yitechnology.com/#/login with the same credentials you use in the application (remembering to select the correct country) and advise or screenshot what you see.

When you activate your cloud subscription you then have to associate the cameras to it.

If you have done both of these contact customer services via the link shown in this thread.

I already stated that my plan is not showing up but my $107 was taken.

I need my plan to show up on my app in the next couple hours. It’s been over a month and I’m done waiting. My shop having no security for this long is unacceptable. I know it isn’t your fault specifically, I’m just beginning to get frustrated with my experience. Last year I had no problem and this year is a nightmare.

I would also like to make sure I receive the doorbell special going on considering I met all requirements of my subscription purchase and just been waiting the last 5 weeks for YI/KAMI.

@Steven_Kami Hi Steven can you help further with please?

Thanks

1 Like

@Ageeyay these are different promotions. The cloud bundle you referenced was on the site when you purchased your cloud plan. I’d be happy to supply you with a coupon code to purchase a doorbell if you’d like.

In regards to your cloud subscription…

I strongly recommend, going to cloud.yitechnology.com, login with your app credentials, select orders, then Manage Plan. Make sure all your cameras are selected to sync with your cloud account. Close your app and check again.

Do you have a ticket number from our support team so I can grab some info to look deeper?

1 Like

I have the same problem now for 10 days, plan purchased in June, was working fine until I bought a new phone 10 days ago, says I don’t have a plan and would I like to buy one.
Sent several emails and had replies one or two days later saying uninstall, re-install, reset etc…nothing, only the 6 second clips, they have until Friday to sort before I look at alternatives before I go away next week. Must say until then it was working fine with no problems, frustrating now…

I was charged $99.00 on a cancelled account and after many emails Kami cannot refund my money, The only solution Kami has is for me to go to my bank. They are unwilling or unable to refund money on a non active account.

I have the same problem. I made my payment late but now that I paid it, it still doesn’t show.

Categories