Yi IOT can’t login

Hello everyone, I have an issue with my camera, for almost 1 hour I’m trying to login on my app but it is showing me “Invalid data format, please retry later” . I did restart the camera and now is making a tic tic sound at 1 min difference, I did uninstall the app and reinstall it again and I still can’t login.
Please help me .
Thank you

1 Like

We sincerely apologize for the recent system issues you may have encountered while using our platform. We understand the frustration and inconvenience this may have caused, and we want to assure you that we are actively working to prevent such occurrences in the future.

Our team is diligently implementing safeguards and improvements to enhance the stability and reliability of our system. Your satisfaction and trust are of utmost importance to us, and we are committed to providing you with a seamless and enjoyable experience.

Should you encounter any further difficulties accessing our mobile app or experience any other issues, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at https://www.kamihome.com/contact. Your feedback is valuable to us as we strive to deliver the best service possible.

i also can’t login!! their server is down!!

1 Like

Categories