Yi Home camera stops recording after midnight "No video recorded to sd card on today."

Still not showing yesterday recording all new updates installed

shireking

Same here. I have the 720 dome and I am missing days. Right now I have the 31st (which is today) and the 27th (which is the extent of the history that can be recorded). The three days in between all give the “no video recorded to sd card” error.
Newly replaced SD Card: 32GB Class 10 95bs Sandisk Extreme with 95Mb/s read (last SD card did the same thing.)
Firmware: Showing Latest Version 1.9.1.0J_201809191135
YI Home version: 5.2.0
Also tried Kami version: 3.2.0
Viewing on Iphone 8 plus
NOTE: I did find that the windows 10 desktop app shows all recording. Nothing is missing

UPDATE: I did a check this morning and it is showing the same situation… only now its moved a day forward. So… I now see Nov 1 (today) the 28th (the oldest day available on the recording) and the days in between give the “no video recorded to sd card” error. Yesterday the 28th was not available. So the video is there but the software is preventing it from view somehow.
I did notice that I am still running ios14.3. Phone has not required the update to 14.7 and/or 15 but the update is available.

Thanks for the detailed feedback.And, welcome to the community! Glad to have you here. I will report this to our team.

Thanks, Man. Hope your day is going well.

1 Like

Any update on this? This is still an issue for me. Thanks.

Still waiting for a answer still having same problem
shireking

Still can’t see recording of yesterday’s recording on some of my cameras any advice
shireking

I thought the previous update had fixed this bug but that didn’t last. By the next night, it was back to “no sd card history”. I had hoped the update a day or so ago would fix it but it is still a problem. Current App Version 5.3.0.

This has been an issue since the UI Upgrade in October and several updates since has not fixed it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled this app several times. Deleted the camera and reinstalled it but it persists

This is only an issue on my Dome 1080p and our Outdoor Camera does NOT have this issue. It is working as expected.

I can view the SD card history on my Laptop Web App so I know the history IS being recorded by the camera. This is purely a mobile app issue.

Hello All - I have escalated this internally and still waiting on more information from our QA team. I will update you when I know more.

Hello! If anyone can capture a recording of their screen showing this issue happen, that would be super helpful for our team. We are having a really hard time reproducing this issue, so any information you can send would be greatly appreciated.

@shireking @Toobusy @mark1977b

Here is my Benny Cam… that’s Benny on the couch.

1 Like

Image of Benny Cam showing error message.

I have reported the same problem for a long time now two out of six also waiting for time stamps on recordings no use if you can’t provide a time to police starting to replace cameras one at a time when I can
shireking

Hello all - still working to reproduce this issue in house. Thanks for all the information you have sent so far. I will share it with our team so we can get this figured out.

Any other details you can provide would be much appreciated.

Here’s a new photo showing 3 days grayed out not able to watch them
shireking

Sorry photo not showing properly but 3days out of 5 no use

So I checked another cam yesterday (29th) and I was able to view all of the 3 previous days (26, 27, 28). Today I am not able to view the 29th but I was able to view the history of the 29th when I looked at it on the 29th. If that makes any sense. So I when I looked at the history of the 29th I was able to see myself going to work. Today the 29th is gone… Another thing I should mention is that I had not looked at this camera for a few days. At least 4 days.

Keep on sending information. We really appreciate it. I have shared with our team and we are working to get this resolved as quickly as possible.

If anyone can, please send me a quick screen recording of your experience for me to share with our team. You can email me the screen recording to steven@kamivision.com

How do you record something that ISN’T happening?? I have provided a screenshot of the blank black page showing the white words saying “No video recorded to the SD Card on Yesterday” and so have others. That’s all there is to offer in the way of recording the issue. Is there something specific you are looking for?

@Toobusy not a recording from your SD card but a screen recording of you going from your home screen, to your alerts and showing no activity. Our team cannot reproduce this issue. Any data is helpful. We are trying to get this reproduced and the QA team requested an in-app video of someone experiencing this behavior. Any thing you can provide is helpful.

I have shared ALL the screen shots with our QA team for review.

Categories