Yi home camera SD Card playback on iOS app goes back 12 hours!

When i view recordings on the app on iOS it goes back 12 hours. For example time Is now 3.30pm. If I want to view what happened 15 mins ago at 3.15pm i would drag it to 3.15pm but the recording shows from 3.15am the previous day!!

Any help on this pls?

Hey @sidb007 I’m not sure why that would be. Do you mind uploading a screenshot like the one I added below where you can see the alert date and time and the time shown in the SD card playback window?

Hi I got the same problem here. Have you found a solution?

Thank you

@Zeroconf

Hi Sebastien, thanks for joining the forum. Do you mind posting a screenshot so I can bring it to the engineering team?

I returned you an email with a screen video

The first one is live. Second one is when I drag the playback few minutes it jumps 12 hours

Hey Sebastien, I see your email (ticket #456536) but I don’t see a screenshot attached.

@sidb007 thank you for the screenshots. Just to confirm, when you scroll back to view a clip (say from 15 minutes ago), it is showing the correct clip but it is just the time shown that is incorrect?

No it’s not only the time marking. The file played is 12 hours before the time I want to see

So you can’t view the recent clips (say an hour ago)? because it jumps back 12 hours?

@Zeroconf and @sidb007 can you please let me know

Phone make and model
Camera make and model
YI Home app version

If anyone could record a video screen capture of this happening that would be super helpful.

Mark,

I already emailed you with the screen capture video of the problem. My phone is an

iPhone 11 pro max
It doing this with all of my camera

Indoor 1080p
Indoor dome guard

I’m using kami app because YI app don’t let me share camera access

Hey Sebastien, thanks for the info. I don’t see the screen capture in the email for some reason (Incident #456536). I’ll message you my personal email address.

If you send me your email address I can help you with a video of what exactly happens.

I sent you an email with the video

Done!

Also can you please let me know your:

Phone make and model
Camera make and model
YI/Kami Home app version

Got it! Thanks!

It might be worth trying the YI Home app. I know some people were having issues with the YI Home app not sharing cameras, but figured out that restarting their phones helped.

Thanks Mark, I appreciate your time. I will try install yi home tomorrow. I will give you feedback.

finally I just tried it and yi home app did the same problem with 12 hours skip. I do know if you see the problem on my video

@Zeroconf thanks for the video. Yes I can see the issue. I’ve brought this to our support team and will get back to you as soon as I have more information regarding a fix.

In the meantime, can you please let me know what version of the YI Home app you are running?

In the app if you go to the ‘Discover’ tab, then click ‘About’ you will see the version number.

The latest iOS YI Home version is 4.3.21. If you are running an older version, I would recommend that you update to the new version and see if that helps. I would also recommend restarting your phone.

Thanks!

Categories