Yi home camera SD Card playback on iOS app goes back 12 hours!

Mark I found the problem and a solution.

My iPhone time was configure in 12h display.
When I put this setting in 24h display. The problem seems to be solved.

1 Like

@Zeroconf :clap: :clap: :clap: That’s great you fixed it! Did you change the time setting in the iPhone like in my screenshot below? My phone is set to 12 hour time and works fine, so I’m still going to try and get to the bottom of this.

Yes Mark, the 24hour setting

I retry 12h setting and the problem came again

I’ve got another question for you, can I change camera order on the app homescreen

I can confirm the same. When my iPhone time is on 12h it does not work and when on 24h it works fine.

1 Like

Ok, thanks for letting me know!

In regards to your other question, if you unplug a camera, then power it back up it should go to the top of the app home screen.

Thank you @sidb007 I appreciate your help with this.

@Zeroconf Thanks a lot for sharing that ! I had a similar issue since last few days and was on my way to downsizing all my memory cards to 32gb since nothing else had worked, including tickets with support team.

@Kami_Mark if it helps other customers, my issue was that scrolling to a recording for anytime would take it back to the first recording of the day. After changing my ios time to 24 hour, the issue is fixed. In fact I have changed it back to 12hour and it remains fixed so far. Needless to say it is a bug in the app that went undetected thus far.

@ranjanx thank you very much for the update! That is very interesting that is remains fixed after switching back to 12 hour time. :face_with_monocle:

Unfortunately for me as soon as I change the time to 12h it skips again

Ok thanks for the update @sidb007

Any news on a fix for this issue other than the workaround with changing the clock format?

I noticed this problem is widespread among the Yi Home app for iOS, Kami app for iOS and the Yi Home app for the Mac.

I’ve tried on multiple cameras and the problem persists, however the workaround works fine on both iOS and Mac.

1 Like

Still have the same problem, kinda annoying if im in pm and want to watch a playback pm it play automatically that exact time but at am.Have to switch my iPhone to 24h display so i can get the playback i want. iPhone 13 latest ios and latest yo home app version. Should definitely fix it in app . @Kami_Mark ?
@KamiHome

Categories