Yi Home 1080p AI+ firmware?

Hi! My 5 months old Yi Home camera 1080p AI+ (BFUSY4) has stopped working, only orange steady light.

I want to try to update the firmware from a SD card, but in Yi web page there is no firmware download for this model. Where could I get the firmware for a Yi Home Camera 1080p AI+?

Lots of thanks

Hello. You will need to contact customer services for further advice regarding obtaining firmware

https://kamihome.com/contact/

I would try removing the camera from your account in the app first. Then reset the camera and attempt to set it up again.

I assume nothing changed in your environment, camera not moved, no changes to the ISP/router etc. The camera went from working to just not working?

Do you have any other IOT devices or Yi/Kami cameras? How are they operating?

I unplug the camera and the replug it, and orange steady light.

I have a bunch of Yi cameras, almost any model, but only one of 1080p AI+

1 Like

Try the reset procedure.

1 Like

Hey @tomascrespo Checking in on how things are going. Were you able to get your cameras back up and running?

https://help.yitechnology.com/hc/en-us/articles/360045368593-What-do-the-different-status-lights-indicate-

https://help.yitechnology.com/hc/en-us/articles/360045037674-How-to-reset-your-YI-Home-camera-

Give both these articles a read to see if this helps. Solid yellow light indicates the device is rebooting or updating firmware. A reset should help.

1 Like

Hi!

I have tried to reset the camera with no luck. Always orange steady light inmediatly after plug in the camera. Reset button do nothing.

Finally I contacted with Yi support by email, they sent me a firmware file, I copied it to a sd card and the camera upgraded its firmware and now is working perfectly again.

3 Likes

Awesome! Glad to hear all has been resolved. Can you send me the ticket number you received from our support team? I want to read the thread, find that firmware they sent you.

Same huge problem here! Yi home1080p AI+ dead! Stucked with yellow light! I’ve tried everything but nothing. No firmware to download !? Why?

Hey @Buzyt Have you tried to update your firmware directly from the app? Have you tried to remove the camera from your account, hit the reset button, and go through the pairing process again?

Hi I have purchased camera from Amazon did everything rests won’t work even after app firmware is 5.25 is there a solution to this issue or should I return it

Can you tell me a little more about what is going on? It may be best to just return it to Amazon and get another camera sent out but need a little more info.

hey i have the same problem Yi home1080p AI+ dead! Stucked with yellow light! I’ve tried everything but nothing. No firmware to download !? i have 5 cameras and only 2 are working the other have the problem of the orange steady light.

if you speak spanish is better for me

hello can you send me the firmware file so i can try if it works for me

Hello friend, I have the same problem, how did you solve it? Could you send me the firmware, I wrote to support and they didn’t want to help me

This is the firmware for my older yi1080p cameras that work perfectly with Alexa live view. My three new cameras same yi 1080p have different firmware and are not supported by live view in Alexa app, but they are supposed to be the same cameras. Old ones connected by kami skill even though they are yi1080p but me ones won’t connect through kami skill only yi skill and that’s why I think they are supporting live view.

I have two Yi Home 1080p AI+ cameras which stopped working after a firmware upgrade done via Wi-Fi (the app on my iPhone requested the upgrade of the devices and of the app). I tried resetting etc. with no avail. Now I’m trying to download the firmware to manually upgrade the devices but it’s not available anymore anywhere. I’ve e-mailed Kami’s support (Yi’s site is dead) but I never received any reply.

Is any working link available anywhere to download any firmware compatible with this camera?

1 Like

I have tha same problem, can you send me the file firmware?
Thanks

my mail is matteomarchioni@gmail.com

Categories