YI Home 1080p: after updating the firmware my cameras stopped working

Hello everyone, I hope you can help me. A few days ago I did a firmware update and since then 3 of my 5 cameras have gone offline and stopped working. I tried resetting them and trying to install them again, but it didn’t work. I tried deleting them from the app and doing the procedure all over again, but nothing. I downloaded the firmware from the site, but it still doesn’t work. An orange light comes on, starts flashing and stops, nothing works. I keep waiting for it to say Waiting to Connect but it never happens. I’ve written to the support service twice, they ask me to send the picture of the cameras QR code but then they don’t reply anymore. Can you at least help me?
Thank you

Hey,
Apologies for any difficulties you experienced. We’d be happy to take a look into this for you, please contact us at https://www.kamihome.com/contact.
Thank you.

I’m facing the same issue and the Kami Support does not seem to work on solving this huge problem. They don’t offer any firmware downgrade option, they delay on giving answers, my cameras is going to be useless.

Categories