Yi Home 1080 Camera fails to pair

My Yi Home 1080 camera suddenly no longer connects to the app. I tried resetting near the router and even power circled the device a few times, but it doesn’t work. The camera can connect to the wifi, but after about one minute, the app says “Failed to load. Please reset the camera.”

This camera was bought from Amazon US and has been working fine until 1 week ago.

Hello. Can you remember if anything happened with your network prior to your Yi device no longer connecting?

You should try to reset your camera - follow the instructional video here.

1 Like

Hey @Arry Thanks for coming to the forum for more information. I am sorry to hear you’r having trouble pairing your camera. Have you been able to get this resolved? YorkShire shared some helpful tips above. If those do not resolve your issue, please let us know

They are not helping me for 3 weeks no solution! They killed my working camera and saying its a bug so fix the bug! They forcing me to buy new camera and deleting some of my posts!

What a company! Killed my 3+ years working Yi 720p home camera and not giving any possible support! and saying 720p project on hold! Come on! We payed money for this camera!!! You cant force people to buy new camera! Blocking people to pair! Im still waiting urgent solution I dont have security on my house because of you!

Categories