YI DUMBAZZ REMOVE THE 30-MINUTE TIME OUT OR CLASS-ACTION LAWSUIT

I bought these cameras when the app allowed unlimited viewing, 14 total, and now it logs us out every 30-minutes for nothing. This is useless, unless you want to make it a paid feature on Cloud, than this is what you do. If we aren’t using bandwidth from Cloud, what’s the big deal? It’s 2022, I don’t need a Chinese company helping me save bandwidth when I’ve had unlimited Cable & DSL for 20-years now.

Just litterally put the damn settings back together. I will contact Home Depot, Lowes, where they sell this camera, and tell them the issue, have them not carry the product anymore. Or I may even start a class-action lawsuit for this racketeering ( creating a problem to sell a solution) trash company.

5 Likes

Hey,
Our apologies for the inconvenience. Customer satisfaction is a priority for Kami Home and we provide 24/7 customer support to our users. We regret that you had an unpleasant experience. Please reach out to us on the email listed below so our customer support can help you out: Support@yitechnology.com

Thank you.

1 Like

Don’t fall for this - they have no customer service. They will send you ONE, yes ONE, reply and they may OR may not ask for more information but that doesn’t matter because they will immediately send you a “survey” because they CLOSE the ticket. EVERY single time. Customer Satisfaction is only for the PAID customers.

2 Likes

When the class action lawsuit gets filed, come back here and let us all know about it so we can join it. This company sold SD Card only cameras and are now requiring a PAID plan to use/access them. Every update brings one more feature they have moved to the PAID plans. This is not what they sold us. When I bought my first 2 cameras, Yi didn’t even have a “plan”. They had a cloud that held the alerts but that was all. Now they are phasing out all their SD Card only customers.

4 Likes

I have had 5 cams for over 5 years … I have SD cards in every cam and the settings set accordingly. The camera settings constantly change around with out me touching anything. Also now they

have all these paid features when the cams were SD cams. I have been charge several times a month 11.99 for the same plan and I spend at least two weeks of every month arguing with this company . They don’t have a number to call and only contact you back a week after you’ve contacted them, with the same excuse: oh we’re sorry we experiencing problems with apple billing , can you sign up for our YEARLY PROGRAM which would stop the issue… I am currently going back and forward with their customer service this week it’s crazy… I’m sooo tired of this … and would love to join this class action ! I have several years of wrong doing by this company in my phones emails and pictures !!!

1 Like

Categories