Yi Dome Guard camera Reset button don´t Work

Hi all!!! I need help! I have a Yi Dome Guard camera that stop working. When i pluged it, the camera moves ok, and after that the led blinks green, i push the reset button and nothing happen.
Any idea?

1 Like

Hi, we would like to fix this. As we don’t have your email address, can you please write to us at https://www.kamihome.com/contact so that we can help you better. We look forward to your email.

1 Like

Hello there XavierG! I’m Genie, from FAIRFIELD COUNTY area of Connecticut, here in the good old United States of America! HOPEFULLY THIS WORKS FOR YOU and I SINCERELY MEAN THAT, sooooooooo let’s get to this…
Try deleting THAT specific camera, AND ONLY THAT CAMERA, from the YI App and then adding it back to the app again as if it were a brand new camera that you are adding for the first time! Sometimes you just need to start over again with the camera inside the app. I know it can be a ROYAL PAIN IN THE ARSE AND THEN SOME!!..…BUT… unfortunately that’s usually the only thing that will work to fix the problem in the long run. I’ve learned the hard way after having yi cams since December of 2016. Lol. I’ve tried two or three of the other brands of home security cams, indoor AND outdoor, and I’ve yet to find a better brand, whether it be the camera itself OR the App for them. YI has the best interface, best hardware, best everything, hardware and software, 5 star all around. But long story short try deleting it from the app completely and then reinstall. A t questions feel free to send me an email at bootz64@myyahoo.com.

Categories