YI Dome Camera 1080p Defect

On March 11, 2020, I bought the camera “YI Dome Camera 1080p” on the website “Mercado Livre”, in Brazil.
However, since July the camera stopped moving properly, it does not move up and down, it only moves to the sides.
I have already reset to factory defaults several times and it didn’t work out.
Once in a while her image is all black.
I was sad because the camera has little use and is already defective, so it is useless to me.
The seller who sold me the camera does not want to give me another one because he said that the warranty is only 90 days, I want to know if YI can help me solve my problem?

Purchase Site: https://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB-1358175538-cmera-ip-xiaomi-yi-dome-360-wifi-1080p-cloud-service-_JM

Value: R$ 298,93

Store: https://www.mercadolivre.com.br/perfil/LOIR_SP

Camera doenst move correct.

Image is always black now.

Hi Renan, I’m very sorry, but we don’t offer a warranty for products purchased from Mercado Livre.

hi Kami Mark,
okay, but i would like some help to try to solve the problem, i am very disappointed with the YI brand.
I would like help for example changing the firmware or something similar, I just need help to solve the problem of the camera that lasted 120 days.

Hey Renan, have you tried resetting the camera? Here’s a video below walking through how to do that.

Hi Kami_Mark

I have already reset my camera many times trying to solve the problem, but it has not been solved.

I have similar issues with 2 cameras that i bought from AMAZON and its been weeks with no resolution.

May I please have your support ticket number?

Hey @Amperalta thanks for the video! That’s a bummer you got 2 dud cameras. Sorry about that. I just sent you an email from that support ticket chain (#461561) requesting some more information. Once you have sent that over I’ll get that over to our Amazon team and request a replacement for you. Apologies for the delay!

I submitted the information last week I haven’t seen anything as of today.

Hey Anthony, the person that looks after Amazon orders was away on Thursday/Friday. Please let me know if you don’t hear back by Wednesday.

I had problems with a short time of use with my long dreamed 360 degrees camera, I tried to contact through the support, but the support is terrible, it seems to be bots with automatic or meaningless messages. I decided to open my camera myself and right away I noticed two broken wires and five others that were about to break, short wires, a bad internal finish for a system that can keep moving 24 hours a day. I never buy YI products again, lack of system update, terrible, terrible product, terrible support, I threw my money away.

Categories