Yi 1080P Home Camera list delete icon missing on 4 cameras

Of 5 cameras I now have only one where the icon in top right hand corner shows so I can quickly delete vids. This happened somewhere during the botched app change lately.

Anyone working on this ?

Hey @Calhoun Thanks for coming to the forum. I am sorry to hear you are having this issue.

What camera models do you have?
Are they different?
What version of the app are you using?
Are you on iOS or Android?

Just a few questions to point us in the right direction.

As the title of my post said, 1080P home cameras.

As to models, how do I tell ?

As to the app, how do I tell ?

Iphone.

Go to your Apple App Store, Search Yi Home, open the app listing, and you will see your app version. If there is an update available, please update.

Apple doesn’t show anything from Yi within the last 90 days.

So it shows version 5.0.2 which is the latest.

I cannot find any way to tell what release of camera I have though they are all 1080P.

If you tap on the screen while you’re watching the recording, the delete option is in the upper right corner still. If this is not the case still, please send me a screenshot. Many thanks

I am not talking about the single b&w alert delete ‘waste-can’ icon, I am talking about the green circle with a ‘pencil-and-line’ icon that used to be available on all my cameras that allowed me to click it then select and delete a bunch of alerts for that camera at once.

Now I can press ‘alerts’ from the main Home screen and I get a list of all alerts on 1 camera - it ignores the other 4 which still have alerts.

Those cameras I have to delete alert images 1 by 1 and it is tedious if there are a number of them.

Hey @Calhoun Im still showing it on my app. Both Yi Home and Kami Home. See screenshot. Can you go to your actives tab to find the bulk delete option? We’ve simplified the app so all activity is under 1 menu. You are able to bulk delete from here. if this is not the case for you, can you send me app version? phone model? camera model? and a screenshot of your activities tab with this option missing? Apologies for any inconvenience. We will get this figured out.

As of the latest update to the app I now seem to have the function back on my 2 most critical cameras - I am going to run all 5 on alert to see if they all are ‘fixed’.

Glad to hear we are moving in the right direction. Keep us posted on your testing. Hope all goes well!

Categories