WiFi network Change

I can’t find on the app where I can change the WiFi network. Pls help if can. Can’t use cameras on new network. Thanks

Hi @JordonKeltz you will need to delete the cameras from the app then reset and pair them with the new WiFi name and password.

1 Like

You can find information about how to reset your camera(s) in our help center. If you have any trouble don’t hesitate to let me know and I’ll give you a hand.

Here is some information about how to pair your camera(s) with the app.

I am trying to get into my Kami app but it won’t let me so I am trying to create a new account but it says to tap to refresh code and when I do it does not do anything

@Guero3469

Hi Robert, thanks for joining the forum. You don’t need to refresh the code unless the one you get is hard to read. But when you do tap inside the box with the 4 letters, it just does nothing?

I would recommend upgrading to the latest version of the Kami Home app. If you search for it in Google Play or the Apple App store you will be able to find the latest version. You could also try the YI Home app, as the two apps are interchangeable.

Will deleting my app to reset the cameras on a new WIFI network unsubscribe me from the cloud service we are paying for?

Categories