Why I can’t scroll timeline bar to view record in SD memory card?

Why I can’t scroll timeline bar to view record in SD memory card?

Hey @Mynameisna You should be able to! What is your camera model? And, what app are you using?

I have experienced that myself but now I know not to get impatient and reformat the SD card or unplug the camera and plug it back in. Sometimes you just have to switch back and forth from SD to live view a few times or leave that camera view in the app and then come back to it. If it worked before than it should work now. Good luck.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback @Ken1!

@Mynameisna How are things going? Were you able to properly use your scroll bar? It will be helpful if we which app your using as well

I am using the Kami App on my IPhone 12. I discovered if you touch the upper left corner or right corner of the screen it drops down below the blacked out speaker area at the top. This gives you full view of the top of the screen as to what’s there. Also if you are very careful and drag down at the bottom of the screen between Activity and Time Lapse the screen will drop down temporarily. Although, on playback of an activity, the top two corner touches do not work but the dragging at the bottom does.

1 Like

I have the same problem having to switch profiles

Categories