Very bad customer service, how is it 24/7?

Wow im shocked and appalled at the same time.

They claim they are 24/7 contactable but its a dead bot that doesnt even provide much info.

They terminated my cloud service before the end date abruptly and I NEED IT FOR TODAY URGENTLY.

There was unauthorised access to my home and this bloody failure IPTV cloud does not work and i got cut off completely.

What am i supposed to do now? Buy another brand? Or fly back to my country and be there in person? Whats the use of such an undependable service?

Customer satisfaction is a priority for Kami Home and we provide 24/7 customer support to our users. We regret that you had an unpleasant experience. Please reach out to us on the email listed below so our customer support can help you out:
Support@yitechnology.com

I’ve lost count of how many emails I’ve sent in the last 11 days, still no joy, currently looking at other options if anyone’s got a good alternative.

dont apply with them.

i applied for one month but apparently the recurring cant be cancelled.

they say within 48 hours i have to reply to the email and someone will get back to me, but until now no response to how to have it cancelled. i suspect its a scam and will let my bank handle this

Categories