Trouble Pairing Yi dome Guard after firmware update

Hello, i have a problem with Yi camera with te connectiòn to WIFI. Two weeks ago te app yi home asked for firmware update, the camera worked fine a couple of days, then i decided to change the WIFI password. The camera does not permit pairing and keeps askin for connection “Waiting to connect…”. Until now i had followed all the suggestions on tis forum, but no one seems to work. The last solutiòn is to update with the original firmware , but i coudnt find it on the internet

Hello @julioalbertoespejo, sorry to hear that that the camera wont connect to the network.

Please try these troubleshooting steps:

• Reset the camera to factory defaults using a paper clip press the reset button
  • Delete the camera from the YI Home application
  • Uninstall/Reinstall the YI home app
  • Proceed with the pairing process

I have followed the process they mention and have done it at least between 10 and twelve times, without any results . When the camera reads the QR code, the speaker indicates that it is connecting to Wi-Fi, the led turns green, but then it turns red again and the speaker says waiting to connect. Clarifying that the camera was bought at ali express official YI store, two months ago and it worked well for 6 weeks

Categories