Trouble Pairing YI Dome Camera 1080p

I’ve selected “Italy”. But ti still doesn’t work. Should I try “United States”?

Try the US and log in to see if you paired the cameras to the US

I’ve finally paired it! Thankyou. I did 2 things:

1. changed my login country to “United States of America”
  2. I’ve manually rotated the camera to align it with the leds as in the image (I don’t know why but at startup my camera was not aligned)

I don’t know which of these two actions made it!
Bye
Giulio

1 Like

AWESOME news @giuliopons it can be finicky but usually playing around with the angel. one of our Kami employees has it down. He can line it up and scan first try. People will send us a camera to test that didn’t pair and BAM he gets it. Its a skill at this point. :slight_smile:

hi Giulio, how did you turn the camera to align it? Please answer me in Italian if you are in Italy, thank you!

I keep getting to the finish screen and it asks you to name the camera and wont finish with an error symbol about not being able to gather device information…reset and got the same thing again how to fix!!! This is a maddening way to get info

That sounds really frustrating @bettywitt I am sorry to hear you get to the final step to name the camera and it fails…

Are you manually inputting a name or selecting from the suggested list?
Are their symbols in your camera name?

Folks,
I have spended a ton of times to hear “waiting to connect”. I did all steps as recommended by Tech support Iincluding resetting my My Eero 6 router to 2.4 GHz many times and download the new firmware then inserted the SD in to the YI 1080 but still no luck for pairing.
I finally decided to dump all 4 x YI Cameras into gabage and buying the new ones, definitely not YI/Kami
Good luck all

Categories