Trouble Pairing Base Station with Wire-Free Camera

Hi everyone! I’m currently loving my cameras, but I’m facing some difficulties in pairing the base station with the wire-free camera (egg-shaped one). I’ve tried a few troubleshooting steps, but I could use some advice on resolving this issue.

Here’s what I’ve done so far:

1. Resetting the internet: I have performed a reset on my internet connection to ensure there are no network issues affecting the pairing process.
  2. Power cycling the base station: I’ve turned off and on the base station to ensure it’s functioning properly.

I came across a video where a little link light turns on when attempting to connect the camera. However, in my case, the base station doesn’t flash to indicate that it’s attempting to pair when I follow the instructions on either the YI app or Kami app on my phone.

I have attached some photos below to provide more context.

If anyone has any advice or suggestions on how I can successfully pair my wire-free camera with the base station, I would greatly appreciate it! Like I said I believe its because the link light isn’t coming on.

We sincerely apologize for the troubles you’ve had with the app. We’d be happy to take a look into this for you, please contact us at https://www.kamihome.com/contact. Thank you.

Categories