sd card not showing on yi home menu

excuse me?, i have a problem about sd card on yi home, i have 2 yi home camera with sd card install in it, the first camera working fine, but the other one, the sd card not showing on yi home menu, i try to move sd card on the working one to the other camera that not show the sd card, same result, the sd card is good, trying to read on computer, just fine, need help please

menu in yi home camera, first and second camera

I responded to the other post you made about the same issue

1 Like

I have the same problem and did not see your answer… did you actually have a solution? Or just a comment?

I found this thread in a search to resolve mu new issue.

I have the exact same issue, was there a solution provided. Reference to “I responded to other post” would be great help if there was really a solution.
Observed this happened to my camera ever since Kami cloud has been introduced in the camera app.

I still have this problem… YI Battery 1080p Cam… it captures walk up… gives me 6 second vids and tries to sell me Cloud Storage. Shows I have an SD Card installed, and YI software shows the SD Functioning Property. I’ve tried resetting, rebooting, New SD Cards, Swapping Cards with other cameras, removing/installing, and different types of SD Cards. The SD Cards work in the other YI Cameras just fine, but not in this one. SD Card USED to work in this cam, but after updates, it stopped - - as if YI is trying to force us to use the cloud instead on these battery operated Cams. I probably just have a bad cam. Planning on replacing it with a powered one anyway as the batteries don’t last very long. But I figured I would update my post, to say I have tried everything except replacing the cam to get it to record to SD cards and it absolutely will not. I tell everyone NOT to buy YI battery Cams, they dont’ work. But I like my powered ones.

That is when Mine started acting up too… When they started pushing Kami Cloud. But only on my battery operated cam, the others work find.

Categories