Problems with my Yi Done camaraw

I have two Yi Dome cámeras and I’m having issues.
With one it’s impossible to pair, it gets stock in the frase waiting to connect and from one moment to another it just rebooted by it self.

With the second one I can pair it but after I do all the set up I can access to the camera for the first time but after that I’m not able to access to the camera it just say loading and it gets stock in 25% and I’m not able to move from there and every time that I reboot the camera it happens the same thing.

Can anyone can help me.

Hi,

@AdnWar Regarding the camera that was able to pair and showing a loading symbol with 25%, this is referring to the camera trying to connect with your Wi-Fi router. Please refer to the steps below to troubleshoot.
1.Move the camera to next to the router and reboot your camera. (Unplug it for 5-10 seconds and plug back in)
2.Ensure that there are no obstructions that may block the signal between the router and the camera. Once the camera is back online, see if the connection is stable in the app.
3.Ensure that your cellphone has either a strong Wi-Fi or cellular connection.
4. If you don’t see an issue after moving the camera next to the router, the problem is the Wi-Fi connection between the router and the location the camera was originally installed.

Regarding your other camera that keeps rebooting, please contact our customer support at support@yitechnology.com, so we can further address this issue. Refer with ticket #435334.

Hi. The problem is not the Wifi connection because I had more cameras far away from the router and they work fine. Apart of that I made all the steps you suggest and I still having the problem close to the router. Like I mention the camera works fine after the setup but acouple of hours later the problem came back and don’t let me access to the camera.

Hi,

@AdnWar To further address this matter, please email our customer support with the provided email support@yitechnology.com. Refer with ticket #435334.

Categories