please fix my panoramic wifi 360 camera Camera won't register qr code says invalid

Please somebody help me I bought one of those panoramic Wi-Fi 360 cameras from timu and I got it in and I hooked it up and it worked fine for a little while then I noticed that something was shaking inside it then I hooked it up to the app everything worked great power went out in my house one time I tried to hook it back up it wouldn’t register on the app the QR code says it’s invalid and it works it rotates it powers on I hear the voice prompt for the SD card but it will not connect to the app it will not connect it will not say that it’s connected to the internet but the camera comes on the red lights stay on and it moves around and it clicks what is wrong with my camera

Customer satisfaction is a priority for Kami Home and we provide 24/7 customer support to our users. We regret that you had an unpleasant experience. Please reach out to us on the email listed below so our customer support can help you out: Support@yitechnology.com

Categories