Overall a lot of questions about how to get my needs from the cameras

This is a bundle of questions fair warning. Maybe the Yorkshire acc person will see this haha. I’m very new to this, I’m as tech savvy as the elderly, but I need a lot of help and advice.

I have 1 regular inside camera (after trying to find out why a very serious situation wasn’t captured, realized the plan I had did not constantly record. Big blunder but that’s on me)

So next is I’ll need to upgrade to the CVR 1 camera system subscription.

But I see a lot of people struggling with not being able to have 24/7 footage, only have motion detection captured, not backing up.

I’m not sure what to do, especially as things are rocky right now, and if anything happens, I need to be able to have that footage.

If I get an SD card-- do I still need the premium cloud? Am I able to access the SD card through the app or will I need to take it out to access the contents? Does the system record over itself on the SD card so it saves continually, or does it become full and you have to wipe the footage and reset?
Like let’s say it recorded from the 1st to the 5th and it’s full, does it now hold from the 2nd to the 6th day by wiping over itself or does it stop recording until you empty it out?
Also, which SD card is the best and holds well for recordings?

OH also with the CVR cloud service-- how do you add other cameras to the service? Do I need to buy the motion detect standard for the other 1 or can I have more than 1 camera for the premium?

I’m trying to leave a DV situation and really need whatever I can to keep myself somewhat safe, so overall, I need to know how to at least have it retain 48 hours of consecutive footage even without any motion. Give me the whole play by play, I’m ready:)

Thanks for your feedback. We’d be happy to take a look into this for you and provide you all the information to your queries, please contact us at https://www.kamihome.com/contact. Thank you.

Categories