Outdoor wireless not scanning qr code

Wireless camera was started to show only in black and white. Reset camera and now cannot reconnect. It won’t scan the qr code. All I here is waiting to connect. I click the app to get to the qr code and then nothing. I’ve enlarged it and still nothing. Reset it again and repeat process. Still nothing. Any advice? Camera is maybe a year old.

Are you trying to reset the camera in its external location? If so, can you try setting it up closer to your router please.

am having the same issue with my camera showing only in black and white is their some issue?

That sounds more like it is staying in night vision mode. Have you got a screenshot of the issue please? Also what is the environmental lighting like?

1 Like

Thanks for the help YorkShire.

A screenshot would be super helpful for our team to diagnose the problem and find the best solution. Please send as soon as its convenient.

1 Like

Hi,
If your wireless camera won’t scan the QR code, check out the camera settings and enable QR code scanner option.

1 Like

Great tip @emily123! Always a good option to check your phones settings as well.

Hello my reset button is broke but before it broke the camera stopped working all it will do is turn on chime rotate click then stay on red lights then it turns off an repets process then stays on red if I insert card it will voice prompt that the SD card has be inserted…it will not show its api in wifi to connect to my phone it will not register on the app it won’t show up on any device or the app yiiot app for 360 wifi cam 1080p I scan qr code it says invalid code so what do I do

Categories