Motion dectection stopped working

yi 1080 home camera 2. It has stopped picking up motion dectection or person detection. It is only a week or two old. It is up to date latest firmware and all motion settings are on. I can stand or walk in front of it no detection even if I wave my hand in front of it no detection.

Hello @Steven_Kami, again same issue, the nightmare started again and all motion detection are turning off without any reason. What has happened again on the server side. Please fix that asap so that we could have again reliable products.

Basically we turn on motion detection and without any reason after a while all motion detection for indoor/outdoor camera are turning off …

What mobile platform are you on?

Motorola. Motion dectection worked fine for about a week. Mysteriously I got 6 dection just now. It went many days not working

Just tested by walking/standing in front of it and waving my hand, nothing working again.

I had the same issue and a reboot seems to have fixed it. Unfortunately the new app update seems to have broken everything else!

1 Like

My dectection seems to be back working now it picked up myself and my wife at different times, what could be causing this, also seems to be a delay in picking it up is the camera in sleep mode?

Categories