model number for bulb camera

I purchased a Yi iot camera from what used to be Tophatter. There is no model number anywhere in the literature or on the package. Finding it hard to get stuff that works with this camera without this information. It is a Yi Iot lightbulb camera. Screws into a light socket. Yi doesn’t list this camera on their site. Can anyone help? Need the model name or model number or hack software for windows that will let me explore options with this camera. Thanks, steve

We apologize for this experience. We would need to speak with you to better understand the problem you encountered. Please contact us at https://www.kamihome.com/contact so we can help resolve this issue. Thank you.

Same issue here, but bought from Amazon. I have had absolutely no help from Kami. Kami simply says it is not their product and can’t help configure it or diagnose it. When the camera fails, it is going into the trash, and I’ll search for a brand with some minimal level of Customer Support.

Good Luck!! I have given up on them. Gave two away already. Cannot keep them on line. Terrible software program.

Categories