Kami Doorbell POLL // Help Pick a Color!

I’d say the Dark Metal is the one! It has a premium look that I would expect to see. IMO it also gives that “techy” look without being overboard. I don’t really see a need to accessorize a doorbell with different changeable options myself, but maybe during the selection process a choice of one or another would be good. Either way looks awesome!!

1 Like

Hey Jay! Sorry for the delay. I just heard from our head of product that he wants to start beta testing in a months time.

Hey Branden, thanks for the feedback! I like the Dark Metal as well.

Hey, @Kami_Mark & @KamiHome! The doorbell looks amazing! Even though the poll is over, if I could vote, I would’ve voted for the Dark Grey finish as well. I’m curious if there are further details on the beta testing, and how one could be chosen to be a beta tester? I’m in the market for a doorbell camera, and this one for me would be the top choice cause I already have Kami/Yi products in my house, so I’d love to keep things within the same ecosystem.

Hey, @xolanir Thanks for your feedback! The Dark Grey finish is definitely one of the top choices on the thread. We are getting closer to launch. And, just updated our Doorbell Beta Testing thread. We will send you a message to grab some info to get you added to our beta tester list!

You can see our latest update on our Doorbell here:

Categories