Doorbell Beta Testing

Welcome Charlene! Thanks for joining the forum. I’ve added you to the list of interested participants.

Hey there Jonathan! Thanks for joining the forum. It sounds like you’d be a great fit. I see we also have a common interest in Toyotas :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I hope to own a 4Runner or Land Cruiser one day.

glad you noticed… I get so many people say … " so you you like running a lot eh?" im like uhhhhhh NO actually quite opposite I like 4x4ing … lol . Check out my LinkedIn

1 Like

Is there any updates to when this will be released?

Hi! I would be really interested to try the new doorbell.
Greetings from Spain.

Still no updates?

Mark - can you shed any light on this?

UPDATE ON DOORBELL LAUNCH!

First, I wanted to thank you all for your patience and dedication! The feedback you’ve given as guided us to the light of the front door!

UPDATE: We are still currently in Beta Testing for our Doorbell.

Beta Testers: We are still in need of Beta Testers for our Doorbell. If anyone is interested in acting as a Doorbell Beta Tester, please message me directly. Thanks!

AND how about a little sneak peaks into the UI - feedback welcomed!:

1 Like

Keeping it the same as the cameras so looking good. Would be great to get Yi/Kami integrated into some home automation platforms too.

Currently my ring door bell will alert and turn on certain things like lights when it is pressed all because of home automation.

But the Yi lineup is getting more impressive with the doorbell. Making front doors more intelligent.

thanks for the feedback @YorkshireUser!

Hi, could i please be considered as a beta tester for the doorbell?
im currently using a few yi cameras that ive had a few years and on and off with the cloud storage.
Im looking for a smart doorbell however ring, nest, arlo and eufy all have their own downpoints that i dont like, such as record time, cooldown period, motion distance and false alerts. now if the kami doorbell along with its cloud storage works the same as the current yi cameras it will tick ALL the boxes (such as no cool down period, recording ALL motion etc).
Would love to beta test this if possible?
Im unsure how to message you directly

Sorry for the long post
Thanks!

hey @Nij! Thanks for your interest in becoming a beta tester. We’d love to add your name to the list. I will private message you so we can capture a little bit of info.

Thanks for your support!

1 Like

Thanks, ive messaged you back

1 Like

thank you! @Nij glad to have you as a member of this community.

If you are still looking for beta testers I would love to be a part of it. I currently have 8 cameras covering every angle of my house. I also have a Cove security system, so I’m looking forward to that future integration.

I was looking at getting one of the dome cameras to better cover my front porch, because the outdoor camera doesn’t give me the best angle. Could just be the location it is mounted. Anyway, I started wondering if a doorbell was in works and I came across these posts. It would be great to see how this will work with the rest of my system. Thanks!

@jpaul311 Welcome to the community! Thanks for joining. Wow, that’s a lot of cameras! That’s impressive. I’m still figuring out every angle at home myself. :slight_smile:

Great to hear you have Cove, as well. We about to launch a partnership with Cove. You can learn more here and join the waitlist: https://bit.ly/3kKa915

We are currently looking for more Doorbell beta testers, actually. I will send you a private message to grab some info.

Hi Steven,
I’ve been using Yi cameras for a few years now and looking forward to a Yi doorbell camera. I’m interested in beta testing if you’re still in need.
-John

1 Like

Hey @jmbonasso Thanks for reaching out! And, welcome to the community! We are excited you decided to join us.

And, thanks for your interest in being a beta tester. I am going to send you a direct message and grab some info from you. :call_me_hand:

Hi there. I’ve been using Yi camera at home and work for years now and love the system! I’ve been regularly checking in on Facebook and this form about the development of the doorbell. That’s the hole in my system right now and I would really be interested in beta testing this new addition to your line up if you have any spaces left.

1 Like

Hey @richardseary Thanks for your interest in our products and even more so for helping us test! We really can’t do it without our loyal users. I am going to send your a direct message to capture a little info for our programmers.

Welcome to the community! Thank you so much for joining. Stick around. Learn & share!

Hi, Thanks Steven. Look forward to receiving the message / info :slight_smile:

1 Like

So I’ve been apart of the beta since August and all correspondence stopped in November. Does that mean the beta is over?

Categories