Doorbell Beta Testing

With the Doorbell in the works, we are looking for beta testers to give it a try and provide us with feedback along the way! Interested in being a Doorbell beta tester? Let us know!

15 Likes

Yes I am very interested. The doorbell was how I got involved with you guys as I had asked on Facebook if it is something in the works. Would love very much to be involved with this. My wife and I were just looking at them today. We have seen one that we are interested in but I had told my wife I would like to hold off till your is available.

1 Like

That makes us so happy to hear! We will be posting updates here as we have more on when beta testing will start and all that good stuff! Thanks so much for your support @MilkinMore!

1 Like

@KamiHome I will be watching :blush:

1 Like

Highly interested in this. If you want a beta tester in Canada, please contact me and Id be happy to help. Looking forward to adding this product to my home. Thanks

1 Like

Hi @Shigs! That is so great! Thanks for your interest and welcome to our community!

Will this doorbell work with Amazon Alexa Echo devices?
Thanks

Hi, I m interested too. Who I have to contact for it?

Hi @Rosman, yes! It will be compatible with all the same devices as our other products! :smiley:

Hi @AR64SH! No one! We are just asking people who are interested to let us know on this forum so when it comes time for beta testers we can reach out to those who showed interest! :grin: We are happy to know that you are interested! Thank you and welcome to our community!!

2 Likes

Interested in being a beta tester!

1 Like

I would love to be a tester. :clap:t2:

1 Like

Please sign me up as a beta tester. I have been waiting a very long time for Kami’s door bell.
My current doorbell’s button is having some issues and I want to replace it with something more useful.

I currently am using a Kami Outdoor camera at my front door in combination with a door bell.
At time time, Kami didn’t sell a door bell so it was my only option. But it would be great to try a all-in-one device.

I love all your products and have been recommending them to all my friends. Being given an opportunity to provide feedback to reduce the number of bugs and improve your products even further would be awesome!

1 Like

@aspartame @ascernas @ShocWave Thank you all so much for your support!! We will definitely keep you in mind once we start putting together our beta testers for it! :smiley:

1 Like

Very very interested in being a tester

1 Like

@Saphire39 Thank you for your interest and welcome to our community!

I would love to Beta test. Just bought 3 outdoor Kami’s and got them up and running. Was considering a Ring soon but will hold off to test Kami, if possible. I’m very interested in Kami doorbell.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your interest @Maam_I_am and welcome to our community! We are so happy to have you!

Hi I would love to be a beta tester. I’ve tested multiple electronic items in the past and many beta apps and love being at the forefront of new technology. Thank you for your consideration.

1 Like

Welcome to our community @Kurtchief and thank you for sharing your interest!

Categories