Kami camera suddenly will not connect

Hi.
Ive had the Kami camera about 3 weeks. But this week its suddenly stopped linking to the WIFI. An error code -3003 constantly appears . Ive checked tested the connectivity and its always Good or excellent. Ive done a complete Reset where it worked for 5mins and now same error message. ?

Are you connecting through wifi on your device or mobile data? If mobile data and you are using 4G try changing to 3G and try again

Hi
No going through WIFI
NANDO

That error generally means it cannot connect through to the Yi system. I’d suggest a reboot of the YI camera.

I’ll make the assumption all other WiFi devices are working fine.

Completely reboot the Yi Camera, and just to be safe make sure you do a hard reset of your wifi by unplugging it for a min. of 30 seconds before plugging it back in. keep us posted @Nando1 (Mandolorian reference?? :cowboy_hat_face:)

Hi. I had already done this. My ISP got me to download a WIFI Analyser App. Did this and then sent them screen shots. I have 2.5ghz and 5ghz. The Kami is on 2.4ghz as it wont run on the 5ghz. From the screenshots they saw that my speeds were varied but it also showed where they were strongest. So we have swopped channels on the Wifi router and this has made a huge difference.

So if others are having error -3003 it COULD be the WIFI signal is not strong enough. Download a WIFI analyser and see where you peaks and troughs are then swop channels. Worked for me.

1 Like

awesome @Nando1! Glad to hear it all worked it. Smart plans. Others with this issue take notice :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2:

Categories