Ios issues on yi home 4.6 version

Hello.

If you are having issues with iOS and the Yi Home app following installation of app version 4.6 please add to this thread.

Include. Smartphone or tablet model, ios version and what the app is doing (I.e crashing after attempting to launch the app).

Include region you are in and try to delete and reinstall the app again.

If you are using Yi Hone have you tried Kami Home (using same credentials) and vice versa.

Thanks

2 Likes

From @Steven_Kami

Hello all - thank you for coming to the community forum for more information. I am sorry to hear you’re having trouble after the most recent app update.

I also have an iPhone 12, running the most recent iOS and when I updated the app, I did not have the same issue. Both my Yi and Kami apps open without crashing. I am having a little trouble recreating this issue.

What region are you located in?
Have you tried to delete the app from your phone and tried to install it again?

Let me know

1 Like
  • crashing after attempting to launch the app (worked before 4.6.0 update)
  • removing the app, restarting the device and reinstalling the app doesn’t help
  • iOS 14.6 and 14.5.1
  • iPhone 12 PRO, iPhone 11, iPad Pro (2019)
  • Europe (Poland)
2 Likes

Same issue on my IPhone 11
Reinstal and restart didnt worked

I think that problem occures only on iOS because on Android phone all is fine

Poland (Europe)

1 Like

What version of iOS are you using? I am using iOS and have no issues. So please list your iOS version to assist. Thanks.

Hello,

I am from Portugal.
I am also using iPhone 12 Pro with v 14.6
I don’t want to delete the App, because of not loose the setup of the 4 cameras I have on diferente places!
Can’t you release a new fix (update)?

1 Like

Iphone 11. Tried everything and not working.

My case, both Apps: Yi home and kami are having the same reported problems!

1 Like

Same here:
Crashing after attempting to launch the app (worked before latest update)
Removed the app, restarted the device and reinstalled the app: still crashes launching then app
iOS 14.5.1
iPhone XS Max 512 Gb
Brazil

Hello,
On my side it is also not working from yesterday:
iPhone 6s
IOS 14.6

Hi. What region are you in? Could you edit your post and add this please. Thanks

1 Like

Hello,
I am in Turkey having same problem.
I have got two phones “Iphone 7 (IOS 14.4.2) and 10”, installed Yi Home and Kami Home several times hoping that it would fix the problem. Unfortunately, nothing has changed.
I have not been able to use my cameras since Yi Home update V 4.6.0.
If you check Apple Store Yi Home App comments section, you will see other people having same problem.
We need immediate solution because of security reasons.

1 Like

Hi,
On my side, it’s also not working as of yesterday, when I try to start the APP it automatically closes, Crashing after attempting to launch the app (worked before latest update)
Removed the app, restarted the device and reinstalled the app: still crashes launching then app
iPhone SE
IOS 14.6

1 Like

Hello, I am using an iPhone 7 and latest ios version.
After installing 4.6.0, the app does not launch at all!

Please make it fixed as the cams are totally useless at the moment.

2 Likes

Hi
The same problem also I Poland
iPhone 12 Pro with v 14.6
Started yesterday evening
App crashes when I start it.
Version 1.5.0.
Reinstalled app few times and restarting iPhone didn’t help :frowning:

i have the same problem, but only at IPAD. Don’t send me messages saying that this isn’t optimised for iPad please, because I used this app all the time on iPad. The error was only on IPAD, not on iPhone.

@YorkshireUser- could you please update us what is the status of this issue? When can we expect to be fixed?

1 Like

@Steven_Kami any update on this issue with certain versions of iOS? Cheers.

Same issue on my IPhone 11
Reinstal and restart didnt worked. Pls publish the old version immediately. From Turkey. Ä°os 14.6 iphone11. And alsi ipad2 ios 12.5.3 anyone can solve the problem. The problem is not the device and operating ios version. The problem is at the new version pls re publish yihome app with the old version 4.5.6 Thnx

1 Like

Categories