I have 4 Yi Home 1080p camera’s. However, since yesterday I noticed I could not connect to the camera’s any more. I’m using the following with the App:
- iPhone X -> cannot log in to app any more (Network connection timeout, please retry later. error)
- iPhone 6 -> can get into app, but keeps searching to connect to the cameras
- Samsung A52 -> can get into app and camera’s, however only on 4G. on Wifi doesn’t connect to camera.
Actions I’ve taken to solve:
- Resetted router (we have a Huawai 4G router as we live remotely)
- Resetted Apple airports (who we use as extenders)
- Removed and re-downloaded the app on the iPhone X. Since then I get the “network connection timeout”-error and cannot log in.
As the camera’s are important to us (we have a baby and one on the way, and for outside safety), this is absolutely a problem. The camera’s have worked perfectly for over a year, but suddenly, halfway through the day, these issues happened. Please help!