iOS app freeze at startup

hi, we can’t use app for iphone iOS devices after your last update where you add commercials on startup launch

app stays on green Yi logo with camera, for temporary fix we uninstall app and install again and this helps for 1-2 starts than again app hang on Yi logo

please restore to lower version in appstore and put it back again when you fix the issue

please don’t blame my phones because you can check all latest customers reviews for your app in appstore to see this is your fault and should be fixed, we can’t use our cameras, please don’t leave it unfixed

look here how this app freeze

Hi, sorry to hear you’ve been experiencing some crash issues. Please contact us at https://www.kamihome.com/contact and share as much information as you can. We will definitely investigate your case. Thank you for posting!

I have exact the same problem. I have to delete the app completely and download it again from the Appstore almost every day, otherwise I’m stuck with the frozen green home screen.

hi Sarah, I sent same precise explanation about problem with iOS app over 2 weeks ago, with picture and details to kami tech support using contact form you posted but nothing happen, then I decide to make a post here.
I wish tech could bring back version what was before this stupid update with adds which doesn’t work just at the beginning.

I have the same issue! I’m a paying user, and currently, I cannot use the app!

same issue here! please fix it, whats the point of using your camera if we can’t even access your app. sometimes stuck in logoscreen, sometimes in homescreen

Same issue with me. Needs to be fixed. I was looking around and there are an awful lot of the same reports.
No point swamping tech support with the same issue.
Can ye reproduce it in house?
I pay a sub for this and to be fair ye’re usually quick to fix bugs. That’s why I waited before reporting - but it’s dragging on a bit now.

I’m using the Kami app - good to know it occurs on the Yi app too - one less thing to try.

My iPhone freezes as soon as I open the app. I can’t access cameras, account, or anything else. I have to delete and redownload every single time I want to use it. It’s pointless and I feel like I’ve been ripped off because I can’t use what I purchased.

app hang when ads server not responding and this is most problem, when this server doesn’t provide any data all app is frozen, why they start this sh.it without testing? Also ads servers can be online but due to DNS errors no ads could be passed to app so this brings also frozen status! we paid for cameras and now even with paid account we can’t use them, it’s time to change firmware inside cameras and create our own server for video

17th Jul 2023: nothing changed, app still hangs when ads server can’t send sh.it
why you did update without testing ? This is huge issue because we can’t use our cameras due to not responding app !!! If you can’t fix it, revert to old version, and back when you test all
this is video of today app freeze (you can see there official time stamp and your broken app): https://streamable.com/fgqy4y

Same problem. No solution in sight. Really disappointed; I want my money back for this camera.

Categories