I reset yi dome and heard reset successful but did not hear waiting to connect.

Hi I reset my camera and heard reset successful but I did not hear “waiting to connect” command.

I might have reset my camera and then remove it after from my phone.

What should I do now to connect my camera like new???

Hey @kimikimi8899 Thanks for coming to the community forum for more information. I am sorry to hear you’re unable to get your app paired after a reset.

Give this Help Desk article a read to see if it helps resolve the issue.

https://help.yitechnology.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040772554-Issues-with-setup-pairing-camera-

Keep me posted on how this goes.

Hi @Steven_Kami thanks for replying. I’ve read the link you sent but it did not help.

What happened was the camera was successfully reset and I saw the yellow light. But it did not give out command such as “waiting to connect”

So even though I generate a QR code for the camera to scan, it wouldn’t scan because there was not a command to scan and connect

This camera was used for my other place and I’ve moved so I took it with me. I thought I could just connect to a new wifi and reconnect it…. But now I can’t seem to get it to work…. Please help.

Hey @kimikimi8899 Thats a bummer. I am really sorry to hear that this did not help resolve your issue. I think the next best step is to reach out to our customer support team at support@kamihome.com or www.kamihome.com/contact. Tell them what’s goin on. Even drop a link to this forum thread. They’ll be able to make the next recommendation.

Categories