Font too small, icons too

Just recently my YI home application on win 10 has super small text and small icons. I have tried everything to get the font size back to a more readable size.

Any ideas?

Excellent question @sjmay Just like any window, you can adjust the size of the Yi Home app by dragging the edges. This will increase the size of everything as well.

No it does not increase the size of the labels or the icons. They are SMALL at any window size.

Apologies for any confusion. I will share your feedback with our team so we can improve in the future. Your patience is greatly appreciated. We are constantly working to improve our users experience and appreciate all feedback.

I noticed that there is a config file, however there is only one item namely the “logfile”.
Would be useful if the config file had control over font and icon size. Also would be nice if the config file held the last window size and position.

Maybe even control over the length of the recording for alarms, auto login, and location for the log file

Stephen

Great suggestions @sjmay I will see what we can do about allowing a bigger font. With regards to allowing control of recording lengths, this is all housed with in the app. We are mobile heavy.

Auto-login not being on is really a security measure to keep your feed as secure as possible.

Categories