“Failed Request” Cloud error on iPhone

Good morning, I am writing in the forum because unfortunately I have been writing to technical support for two months, without being able to solve the problem. I have 7 security cameras, 5 of which are connected to the cloud. Everything works fine on all devices, except the main one, the one I use on a daily basis. Specifically, when I open any camera connected to the cloud, at the bottom centre of the screen, the word ‘request failed’ appears preventing me from being able to see the content of the recordings on the cloud. The problem is not with connectivity, much less with the app version. I tested my account on other devices:

• iPhone XS Max
    -iPad 2017
    -Notebook
    -Xiaomi redmi 9 pro

On the other devices everything works normally. Did anyone have this problem? There seems to be a block exclusively on this iPhone, I believe a block to the connection with the cloud. I am attaching the error message with the hope that you will be able to help me.

We apologize for this experience. We would need to speak with you to better understand the problem you encountered. Please contact us at https://www.kamihome.com/contact so we can help resolve this issue. Thank you.

Categories