Doorbell cameras

Do you know when the doorbell cameras will be ready for sale?

2 Likes

@Vsmith3837 welcome to the community bud! I believe it will be later this summer.

@Vsmith3837 We will start beta testing in June or so, keep checking, we will be asking help in beta testing.

Hey guys, is the beta program for the doorbell cameras still active? I’m really interested on how good they for very hot/sunny areas

Hey @mariosc welcome to the forum! Yes it certainly is. Things have been pushed back a bit so we haven’t made our final decision regarding who will be chosen. You can find out more info in the thread linked below.

Hi I am wanting to add a door bell camera to the existing Yi system. I have three cameras at the moment would your software /app be ok with an additional camera. I see Yi do not have a door bell camera available as yet would another manufacturers work with your app or better still will you be adding one to your range and on the market relatively soon.
I am in the UK, installation is not an issue if required to be hard wired to a power source I am an electrician.
Many thanks
Rob

As far as I know the doorbell cameras are in beta testing right now. Once all those bugs are worked out then I assume they will be available. Other brand doorbell cameras will not work with the Yi app.

Categories