Doorbell Beta Testing

I currently have Ring Pro doorbell.
Just installed Kami outdoor security camera. Compared it to Ring as they overlap in their respective coverage areas.
Wow! The Kami camera blows Ring out of the door in terms of picture quality.
Would love to be a tester for the Yi doorbell and would be also willing to post a review on my social media pages. Anticipating the Yi doorbell would be the Ring killer. Please consider me for a doorbell tester.

@garyfivepoint thank you for sharing your experience! Please make sure to sign up through the list and expect more information soon.
Are you also interested in participating in a testimonial story? As a thank you token, we’re providing a major discount on our products. If so, let us know through this form.

@garyfivepoint to clarify, were you comparing our wire-free or the wired outdoor camera?

I am comparing it to the Wired Kami Outdoor Security Camera

1 Like

Dear all,

Thank you for your interest in becoming Kami Doorbell beta tester!

Upon each product launch, we’re inviting 10 to 20 users to test our new products prior to launch. In the first place, we definitely want to collaborate with those users who are regularly engaging with our brands. With that said, in order to grow your chances of being selected, make sure to do the following:

1… Sign up for our VIP list
2… Be active on the forum. Ask questions, provide suggestions, support other users. The more active you are on the forum, the better!
3… Share your experience with our cameras here.

All the above efforts allow us to gauge your experience with our products, and help us decide who to invite into our beta program.

We have had 20 users test our Kami Wire-Free Outdoor Camera and it has been a wild success! Now, we’re warming up for Doorbell testing.

No time to waste! Get on it!

1 Like

Would be very interested to beta test in the UK if you need someone. My old wireless chime has just died so on the lookout for a replacement system that will cover two doors and has a separate chime for those times when my phone isn’t close by. At the moment there are limited options for this.
Afraid I only have one YiHome camera at the moment. However it is an excellent remote monitor for my 3d printer and occasional wildlife camera using a power bank. Looking to purchase a couple more soon as pet cams.

I will happy to help testing the new camera…And summit honest and reliable results!

I’ve been beta testing for many different companies for over 15 years, so this would be good to have since I don’t have a video doorbell currently & I’d provide a lot of detailed feedback

Yes, I’m interested too.

Hey @djkUK we would love to see some wildlife footage if you’ve managed to capture any on the camera!

Thanks @gustcast and @vdan67 welcome to the forum! It’s great to have you both here.

If you’d like to participate in the beta testing program following these steps will help get you in the running

1… Sign up for our VIP list
2… Be active on the forum. Ask questions, provide suggestions, support other users. The more active you are on the forum, the better!
3… Share your experience with our cameras here.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @0mie welcome to the forum! That’s great that you’ve so much experience as a Beta Tester. Please make sure to sign up for the sign up for our VIP list

Also, contributing to posts on the forum and sharing any experience you have with our cameras here would be much appreciated! Cheers!

Please make it notice and show on Echo Show when the Doorbell is pressed.

Yes, we are interested for this beta.
Best regards

Would love the opportunity to try out and review another Kami/Yi product. Great products at an affordable price. Allows me to add more security around my home with less money. The cameras include every feature I am looking for in a wifi camera.

Thanks for the suggestion @vdan67 That would be a great feature.

Welcome to the forum @Dimitri_P

Thanks @Pyrozman29 that’s what we aim for!

I would love to be a Beta Hardware tester. I own several of Yi products.

Thanks @Bronx9 welcome to the forum! And thanks for your support!

If you’d like to participate in the beta testing program please look take a look at the steps below.

1 - Sign up for our VIP list

2 - Be active on the forum. Ask questions, provide suggestions, support other users. The more active you are on the forum, the better!

3 - Share your experience with our cameras here

Thanks!

Hi Mark,

Thanks, will see what I can get over the next couple of days and post it up.

• David

Hey thanks David, that would be amazing.

Categories