Doorbell Beta Testing

I would like to be a tester for the doorbell when it becomes available, it would be a great addition to my current set up. Thanks

Hey Anthony, thanks for the offer! To be in the running to become a beta tester please take a look through the steps outlined below.

1 - Sign up for our VIP list

2 - Be active on the forum. Ask questions, provide suggestions, support other users. The more active you are on the forum, the better!

3 - Share your experience with our cameras here

Thanks Mark, I’ve registered as a VIP and will try to keep active on the forums

Nice one Anthony! Thanks a lot :+1:

I am very interested in this. I’ve use YI and now kami around my house. I would love to test the new doorbell, especially since we just moved into a new house and would even document it on my YouTube.

I would like to be a doorbell tester I have 3 yi outdoor cameras so want to link all together

Hey Chris, thanks for joining the forum! Can I have a link to your YouTube channel? I’d love to check it out.

Hi Kenny, welcome and thanks for the support! Please refer to the guidelines posted above to participate in the beta tester program. Thanks!

Hi! I would love to have the opportunity to be one of your Doorbell Beta Testers. I have 6 Kami Outdoor Wireless Cameras on my house. I love how clear and concise they are and that I get notifications to my phone immediately. Now all I need is to be able to see who’s at my front door!!

Hi @Watchingyou :wave: thanks for joining the forum. Six wire-free cameras :star_struck: wow! I’m so glad you’re enjoying them. The team would love to hear more about your experience setting up the cameras and how they are working out for you.

I would be interested in testing the new doorbell camera. I just purchased my first set of YI indoor security cameras and I must say I am truly impressed with the ease of setting up and the UI within the app. I hope that the doorbell is as smooth as the cameras I purchased. I did try a different brand at first but those did not work out for me and I’m happy I found YI

I would be willing to test your doorbell as I have been in the market looking for one that has the features I am looking for.

Hey Branden, thanks for joining the forum and for the great feedback about setting up your new cameras!

Hello Slater! Thank you for the offer. Here are some steps you can take to put yourself in the running to be given a doorbell camera to test.

1 - Sign up for our VIP list

2 - Be active on the forum. Ask questions, provide suggestions, support other users. The more active you are on the forum, the better!

3 - Share your experience with our cameras here

I am interested in being a beta teater for the doorbell.

Thanks Otis, we appreciate the offer :wave:

Yes I’m definitely interested in the door bell beta testing.

1 Like

I would be interested in Beta testing the doorbell. Regards Andrew

Thanks Wilson!

Thanks Andrew, and welcome to the forum!

Hi there! I would like to be a beta tester in Canada! I’ve been impressed with the cameras and recommend it quite a lot to my friends and family. Been hoping that they would release something like this. And hopefully an alarm system in Canada.

Hi.
If you need someone from Brazil that speak portuguese let me know :wink: I would love to be a beta tester.

Hey Tim! Thanks for joining the forum and for the feedback. It’s great to have you here and I’m glad you’re enjoying the cameras.

Hey Juarez! Thanks for joining the forum, I see you’ve already posted a bunch of great feedback which is awesome! We will certainly keep you in mind.

1 Like

Categories