Doorbell Beta Testing

Hey @BobbiJo welcome to the forum and thanks for expressing your interest.

:sunglasses:

How secure it is? I’m renting flat and doorbell is broken so I’m thinking about mounting something smart. But also I’m worried if someone can easily take it off.

I have a business and would like to learn more about the doorbell beta

Very satisfied with my current yi/Kami products. I’d love to be the voice of the beta testing for the doorbell camera.

My wife and I were just speaking on investing in a new doorbell. Especially to keep the kids safe and prevent package thieves. We are definitely interested in giving valuable feedback to help make the Yi Doorbell a household name renown for its quality and features!

YES!!! I am very interested in being a part of your Doorbell BETA Testing. I have been researching video doorbells, so this would be a good fit for me.

I would love to be a doorbell tester.

Yes I am very interested. The doorbell was how I got involved with you guys as I had asked on Facebook if it is something in the works. Would love very much to be involved with this.

I would love to test it!

Hey @Mistic92 it’s going to be well secured. Realistically though if someone really wants to remove it, they probably will be able to, but it won’t be quick unless they hit it with a hammer. Either way, they will be looking directly into the camera and that would make for some great evidence!

Wow, so many new forum members! I would like to extend a big welcome to you all from the YI and Kami Home Team!

Thank you all for offering to take part in the beta tester program. We’re selecting beta testers who are big YI and Kami Home fans, and who are active and enthusiastic in the forum and social media, and who let us know about their experiences with our products. For more information on how to participate and how to provide feedback please check out the steps outlined below.

1 - Sign up for our VIP list

2 - Be active on the forum. Ask questions, provide suggestions, support other users. The more active you are on the forum, the better!

3 - Share your experience with our cameras here

Thanks!

Thanks Bianca! It sounds like you were ahead of the curve! Thanks for hitting us up on Facebook with the question. We appreciated it!

Yes I’m very interested in the doorbell beta testing. What do I need to do?

Hey Tia! Thanks so much for joining the forum :wave: To be in the running to become a beta tester please follow the guidelines outlined in the steps below.

1 - Sign up for our VIP list

2 - Be active on the forum. Ask questions, provide suggestions, support other users. The more active you are on the forum, the better!

3 - Share your experience with our cameras here

Cant wait to try it out and see how it works

Me too :stuck_out_tongue:

Great. I have been thinking recently about purchasing a couple of the Ring Doorbell Cams. I already have 6 Yi camera’s and would love to try Yi/Kami Doorbell Cams instead of the Ring. It would be great to be able to view the doorbell camera’s on the same app I already have installed on my phone and tablet rather than having two apps that I have to keep up with. Really excited to hear about all the new stuff you guy’s are coming out with.

Take care,
Robert Joyce

Here is a great video about what we can expect from a doorbell camera:

In my case I would just not care about ethernet connection and would prefer Wifi instead. However all the other points are just nice and versatile features. I hope Yi will deliver a product like this.

Great to hear that :slight_smile: Can’t wait for first tests. Probably I’ll buy one for my family home too:D

Interesting video. Thanks Marc!

Thanks for your support @Mistic92 :+1:

Categories