Doorbell Beta Testing

I’ve been beta testing for many different companies for over 15 years, so this would be good to have since I don’t have a video doorbell currently & I’d provide a lot of detailed feedback

Yes, I’m interested too.

Hey @djkUK we would love to see some wildlife footage if you’ve managed to capture any on the camera!

Thanks @gustcast and @vdan67 welcome to the forum! It’s great to have you both here.

If you’d like to participate in the beta testing program following these steps will help get you in the running

1… Sign up for our VIP list
2… Be active on the forum. Ask questions, provide suggestions, support other users. The more active you are on the forum, the better!
3… Share your experience with our cameras here.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @0mie welcome to the forum! That’s great that you’ve so much experience as a Beta Tester. Please make sure to sign up for the sign up for our VIP list

Also, contributing to posts on the forum and sharing any experience you have with our cameras here would be much appreciated! Cheers!

Please make it notice and show on Echo Show when the Doorbell is pressed.

Yes, we are interested for this beta.
Best regards

Would love the opportunity to try out and review another Kami/Yi product. Great products at an affordable price. Allows me to add more security around my home with less money. The cameras include every feature I am looking for in a wifi camera.

Thanks for the suggestion @vdan67 That would be a great feature.

Welcome to the forum @Dimitri_P

Thanks @Pyrozman29 that’s what we aim for!

I would love to be a Beta Hardware tester. I own several of Yi products.

Thanks @Bronx9 welcome to the forum! And thanks for your support!

If you’d like to participate in the beta testing program please look take a look at the steps below.

1 - Sign up for our VIP list

2 - Be active on the forum. Ask questions, provide suggestions, support other users. The more active you are on the forum, the better!

3 - Share your experience with our cameras here

Thanks!

Hi Mark,

Thanks, will see what I can get over the next couple of days and post it up.

• David

Hey thanks David, that would be amazing.

I would love to try any of the cameras for testing

Hi Judi, thanks for joining the forum :wave:

We’re selecting beta testing participants who follow the steps outlined below.

1 - Sign up for our VIP list

2 - Be active on the forum. Ask questions, provide suggestions, support other users. The more active you are on the forum, the better!

3 - Share your experience with our cameras here

Thanks!

Finally a product I was wishing for after trying the xiaomi door bell. I was more looking forward for a doorbell with Alexa integeration look forward to testing one.

1 Like

Cheers, Gorang. We’re looking forward to getting Doorbell out there for everyone.

1 Like

Thank you Matthew! We’re very happy we can help you keep your home more secure.

I would love to try the doorbell!

That would be so cool!

Categories