Doorbell Beta Testing

I would be interested in a doorbell tester .

Hey @Madmahogany thank you for joining the forum :slight_smile: Here is some info about how to potentially be picked as a beta tester.

1 - Sign up for our VIP list
2 - Be active on the forum. Ask questions, provide suggestions, support other users. The more active you are on the forum, the better!
3 - Share your experience with our cameras here

Looking forward to hearing about your experiences with YI or Kami!

Absolutely would love to test and provide feedback. Adding a doorbell to my Yi collection would be phenomenal.

Thanks @Yi1649 and welcome to the forum! Would love to hear more about your collection sometime!

Hi, UK here, would like to join in with beta testing and providing feedback on Yi and Kami products :smile:

Thank you, @Nat :+1:

I’m a programmer and would love to beta test your doorbell. I have over 30 years of testing.

@Computerpal hello and welcome to the forum. It’s great to have someone with your skills join the community!

I’m a big fan of Yi. Have 9 cameras (1 is a Kami)… 4 inside and 5 outside (with 2 cloud service plans)… so I would be highly interested in beta testing a doorbell.

@DarkGift

Hey Anthony! That is an impressive sounding setup indeed! Thank you so much for joining the forum. You are definitely not too late to be considered for a Doorbell beta tester, but please do sign up to the VIP List and considering sharing an experience with our cameras if anything comes to mind. Apart from that if you ever have any feedback or advice you’d like to share with the YI and Kami team, or the forum in general we would love to hear it.

1 Like

Had already signed d up for the ViP list earlier today. Just did the other thing where I submitted some experiences as well as a link to the intro I made for my YouTube videos using my Yi Home 1080 cam and Yi Rome cam (along with some creative editing).

PS… I also have a Yi Smart Dash cam for one car and the Yi Nightscape Dash for my truck.

@DarkGift Awesome! Thanks very much. Love the YouTube intro!

1 Like

Please hurry with these :grinning:. My Swann Wireless I have in our entryway is about as useful for home security as the concrete planters out front​:rage:

1 Like

:rofl:

Hey @Pyrozman29 I will share some news regarding beta testing next week!

1 Like

I have a door bell but would be happy to beta test one is required.

1 Like

Love my current products but not able to replace doorbell I have (Nest). Would be great to be fully away from them as well I have experience with doorbells.

1 Like

Thanks @Kami_Mark. I know you guys want to turn out a great product. I’m anxiously awaiting it.

Thanks John, and welcome!

I would be interested in supporting a beta test too.

Hey folks, check out what just arrived in the office! :eyes:

We’re currently doing some internal testing, and are putting together our list of beta testers over the next couple of weeks (about 30 people total). If everything goes to plan we hope to get cameras sent out in about a month from now. Fingers crossed!

1 Like

Categories