Coming Soon: YI Smart Camera

I’m interested as well!

2 Likes

Thank you for your interest @Adam and @CherylBuc :+1:

1 Like

Yes! Count me in, recently purchased YI home 3 indoor security cameras. So far I think they are great and much better than the previous brand I purchased which failed to achieve even mediocre satisfaction.

1 Like

Thanks @BrandenB :point_up_2:

2 Likes

Yes, I like the way my YI kit has continued to improve with updates and would like to join the community helping to bring more great features.

1 Like

Thanks Nat. We greatly appreciate your support :slight_smile:

1 Like

sign me up for any betas!

1 Like

Yes I’d love to become a tester

1 Like

Thanks @divadiow and @silvermoon40 :+1:

1 Like

Hello, we are testing our App, if you have our YI Home App, you might be able to see it as well:

new addition to the family, YI Dome Guard and YI Dome U. what do you think about the design?

3 Likes

Yes, I’d like to be part of the beta

I love the design of the YI Dome Guard, it reminds me of a uniformed robot standing there at full attention. The YI Dome U looks a little more sophisticated but still looks like something I’d have in my home. I think they are great designs! Keep up the great work and awesome products. Thanks!

1 Like

Sim. Gostaria de ser um tester daqui do Brazil.

English
I would to love be a tester from here Brazil.

1 Like

Definitely, YES!

Would love to test or provide input.

Frank

Thanks Frank and Juarez! Added you to the list.

hi,
I didnt see this new product in my YI App (image bellow) . My app version is 4.3.19.

So, now talkiing about the design, I liked a lot, is pretty cool…Dome U very futuristic and about de Dorme Guard I agree with @BrandenB thats look like a little nice robot. :wink:

1 Like

@Juarezpj the Dome U has a neat trick. I can’t give it away just yet though sorry :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@Kami_Mark, curious to know … but Im wait…

1 Like

Yes please! Happy to help.

Welcome @Arhunt and thanks for your interest!

Categories