Coming Soon: YI Smart Camera

YES!

Please start thinking about adding 5ghz band on new products. 2.4ghz band is saturated already.

2 Likes

YES,
i am interested in supporting you

2 Likes

Wow, thank you all for the enthusiasm! And welcome to the forum all you new members. It’s great to have you here. :wave:

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback Alejandro!

3 Likes

Thanks for your support YI-Chicken

1 Like

Yes and I agree about 5ghz as additional to 2.4. I had to change router recently as I have so many devices using wifi.
I don’t know how about zigbee if it have enough bandwidth for stream to for example Home Assistant.

1 Like

Cheers @Mistic92 Noted you as another vote for increased 5GHz support.

1 Like

Yes for me :slight_smile: just talk to me

2 Likes

Yes from me as well. Will be interested to test if new app will fix notifications issues with Android app.

1 Like

Hi Sokratis, welcome to the forum :slight_smile: I will send you a private message to find out more about your Android notification issue.

1 Like

Yes! Would love to be part of this and would love to be part of beta testing, so far loving my kami wireless outdoor camera and my. Indoor camera

2 Likes

Yes I would like to be a tester for new products.

2 Likes

Thanks @Arellanog123 and @Mr_D :+1:

1 Like

Thanks, I’m new around here but will try and increase my activity through the forum :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks again @Mr_D I’d love to hear about your experience with our cameras.

1 Like

Yes! I have five YI cams indoors (plus two spares) and one outside. I use the desktop app and the Android app. The police have solved two theft crimes from video clips I provided (I live in a townhouse court and the cam covers a lot of the area.)

2 Likes

Hi @ProfErick, welcome to the forum! Wow, that’s great to hear! Thank you so much for sharing!

1 Like

Count me in please have 2 yi domes

1 Like

Will do @Captain_carp. Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes! Count me in too.

2 Likes

Categories