Coming Soon: YI Smart Camera

Reminds of Eve robot in Wall-e movie :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yes please. I have been using the Kami outdoor wireless camera for a week now. Many things about the camera i do not like and will be returning it to Home Depot. Last night i installed the YI outdoor wired camera and so far i like it. The motion sensitivity is great. During the day it can record cars and people across the street and halfway down the block. Still need more time to judge the night vision but it recorded bugs flying in front of it, so sensitivity seems good so far. Waiting to see if it picks up the neighborhood cat or raccoon strolling across my driveway.

@Dhodad

Hi David, thanks for joining the forum! And cheers for the feedback regarding your cameras!

WE have three 1080 domes, two outside and one inside. Would love to be helpful with your Beta testing.
Tom

1 Like

I like them both as well but the Dome Guard I like just a bit more. Speaking of the domes I’m ready to buy one right now and trying to decide on which one to get. Your thoughts? I don’t suppose release dates for these 2 new ones are anytime soon? I read the issue about the wire coming loose on the older models so I’m assuming that was with the 720 or 1080?

The Dome U has some really neat features. I think it’s launching in the US fairly soon. I’ll find out when that is and get back you too @CherylBuc.

1 Like

Nice one Tom! Welcome to the forum! :wave:

That would be great! Because if it isn’t going to be too much longer than I will wait for it. Thanks!

1 Like

Yes… Would absolutely love to test a new smart cam. Compare it to my existing Yi home cams.

1 Like

Yes. Also looking for new YI stuff and updates!

Yes yes yes we absolutely love you in our home. Life savers

1 Like

Yes if still available

Yes I will be proud to be a beta tester :wink:

Categories