Cloud videos not working

Yi is working on it.

Scotland. Same issue here!

Hi Steven, is there any update please?

Thank you all for sending your locations! Super helpful to us. This does appear to be secluded to the UK & EU. We deeply apologize for any inconvenience as a result of this outage. We have escalated the issue and will be in contact throughout the day.

Please send me a direct message if you have any questions or concerns about this matter.

Thank you so much for your patience while we fix this issue. I’ll be in touch.

-Steven

1 Like

It is not only the uk and Eu. I’m in the US and its still happening to me!

1 Like

Several people replied that they are in the US and Canada with issues please make sure your people know that. It is frustrating for us too we have no access to videos

Thanks @Cmoh330 for lettings us know. I will report this to our team and get back to everyone with an update before the day is through.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. We apologize for any inconvenience.

-Steven

Hi Steven. I am also having the same issues with my cloud. I’m in the US. Are there any updates?

And my apologies. I didn’t see the one about “before the day is through” until after I replied.

Good evening @Cmoh330 @boydsmomma @sandyblack @kiellliam @Tasha1 !

Thank you all so much for your incredible patience and assistance today during our troubles with cloud videos not working.

I just have received confirmation that all is resolved and the problem has been fixed by our team.

Please let me know if anyone is having any troubles at all.

Have a great rest of your night (or day :slight_smile:)

Thank you all for being a valued member of the Kami & Yi Community Forum!

-Steven

1 Like

We are having this issue too. Located in Ohio-USA

Hey @DebS Thank you for coming to the forum. I am sorry to hear you’re having problems with your cloud videos still.

I am going to send you a direct message because I need to confirm your email address. Please check your forum inbox and respond when you have a moment :slight_smile:

Thanks for your patience.

-Steven

Hi all, this is all the same for me since months and months and no solution brought. I’m from France.

Hello. Can you describe what your exact issue is. What you are trying to do and what happens.

Detail your set up too. The cameras etc. Indicating if you are using a premium cloud plan.

It would also help for you to describe what trouble shooting, if any, you have tried.

Hello.
I’ve had the same issue for about a week now. When I tap the cloud button on the app, either the app crashes or the message “No videos uploaded to cloud today” appears. I am based in the UK.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Hey @JNicholls I deeply apologize for our delay.

Can you open up your app and select account on the bottom selection menu. Then, select “manage”. Make sure all cameras are synced with your camera.

You can also log into cloud.yitechnology.com and sync your account info there. If you need further assistance, please contact our support team via chat or email at https://kamihome.com/contact

Hope all is well

I’m having this same issue as well. Can’t seem to get it working.

1 Like

Hey @Jbtlyof have you contacted our customer support yet? They can pull up more information on your account based on your email address in order to see what’s going on. If you have, please send me your ticket number so I can take a look.

No clue how to do that.

https://kamihome.com/contact/

1 Like

Categories