Cloud videos not working

Good evening @Cmoh330 @boydsmomma @sandyblack @kiellliam @Tasha1 !

Thank you all so much for your incredible patience and assistance today during our troubles with cloud videos not working.

I just have received confirmation that all is resolved and the problem has been fixed by our team.

Please let me know if anyone is having any troubles at all.

Have a great rest of your night (or day :slight_smile:)

Thank you all for being a valued member of the Kami & Yi Community Forum!

-Steven

1 Like

We are having this issue too. Located in Ohio-USA

Hey @DebS Thank you for coming to the forum. I am sorry to hear you’re having problems with your cloud videos still.

I am going to send you a direct message because I need to confirm your email address. Please check your forum inbox and respond when you have a moment :slight_smile:

Thanks for your patience.

-Steven

Hi all, this is all the same for me since months and months and no solution brought. I’m from France.

Hello. Can you describe what your exact issue is. What you are trying to do and what happens.

Detail your set up too. The cameras etc. Indicating if you are using a premium cloud plan.

It would also help for you to describe what trouble shooting, if any, you have tried.

Hello.
I’ve had the same issue for about a week now. When I tap the cloud button on the app, either the app crashes or the message “No videos uploaded to cloud today” appears. I am based in the UK.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Hey @JNicholls I deeply apologize for our delay.

Can you open up your app and select account on the bottom selection menu. Then, select “manage”. Make sure all cameras are synced with your camera.

You can also log into cloud.yitechnology.com and sync your account info there. If you need further assistance, please contact our support team via chat or email at https://kamihome.com/contact

Hope all is well

I’m having this same issue as well. Can’t seem to get it working.

1 Like

Hey @Jbtlyof have you contacted our customer support yet? They can pull up more information on your account based on your email address in order to see what’s going on. If you have, please send me your ticket number so I can take a look.

No clue how to do that.

https://kamihome.com/contact/

1 Like

or even email support@kamihome.com and our reps will be able to pull up information based on the email address on file. Most people don’t want to share their email on the forum so contacting our support team is a great option.

1 Like

Hi I’m in the UK and am having the same issue with no video uploaded to cloud today, have raised a ticket (580570) and received a new camera but am still having same issue. Please can you give me an update on what is happening with this widespread problem? Thank you

Hey @Econran Thanks for coming to the forum for more information. I am sorry to hear you’re having some challenges with your cloud uploads. And, thank you for sharing your ticket number. Super helpful to understanding more about what’s going on.

Let me ask, when you’re on your app home screen, if you press the activity tab, are your previous day recordings added to the cloud there?

I also recommend going to cloud.yitechnology.com. Log in with your app credentials. Select orders in the upper right corner, then, Manage Plan. Make sure all your cameras are synced here as well.

We will get to the bottom of this.

Hi Steven

Sorry but no I have had no recordings uploaded to the cloud since I began my subscription and yes camera is synced. Support desk said they could see a problem their end which is why it was escalated to get a new camera but still same issue. Thank you

Hey @Econran I am sorry to hear you are having cloud recordings have not been uploaded. I recommend please contact our support team at support@kamihome.com or www.kamihome.com/contact.

They can give you some in-depth detail on your cloud account and definitely help you troubleshoot this issue.

Thanks for your patience. Hope you’re having a lovely day.

@Steven_Kami I am in New Orleans and experiencing the same issue with cloud videos not loading. What is the fix?

Hey @Sean Thanks for coming to the forum for more information. Can you share with me your camera model, app version, firmware version?

I have 8 cameras inside/outside and all are recording to the cloud as they should with the exception of 1 camera which won’t record any activity at all to the cloud. I can view live video but have no recorded activity.

That is really strange! I am sorry to hear there has been issues with the 1 cam @jfmellenthin.

Can you do a couple of things for me…

1. Power cycle the camera. Unplug, plug back in after 30 seconds
  2. From the app home screen, select “Account” then select Manage Plan. Make sure all your cameras are connected to the cloud.
  3. If that doesn’t resolve, can you send me the email address on file for your cloud account and DID for the camera in question. Go to “Settings” for this camera, select camera name and you’ll find the DID (ID)

Keep me posted

Categories