Cloud service messing up please help

For the past week my app hasn’t been working when I’m connected to WiFi and my cloud won’t work at all I can’t view anything. It keeps telling me no videos from today but shows there is and I can see my clips I can see my alerts but I can’t access my cloud. I have reached out to support and am not getting any help

im having the same issue , mobile app wont work when connected to wifi and yihome program will not work on my pc at all

Hello @junewinter, sorry to hear about the issue you’ve encountered. Please check your inbox.

Hello @austinharris1990, sorry to hear that the application isn’t working. Please try to download and reinstall the application from this page https://kamihome.com/firmware/

I have uninstalled reinstalled the app restart my WiFi because the app won’t load on WiFi at all.junewinter008@gmail.com

@junewinter, if you already performed uninstall and reinstall. Kindly reset the camera, press the reset button for at least 5 seconds using a paperclip. Then proceed with the pairing process.

Hey @junewinter Welcome to the Community! Thank you so much for joining.

I am glad @Kami_Nick is here to help! He knows our products front and back. Did you try reinstalling from the link provided?

Categories